Social distancing measures are steps that can be taken to reduce the likelihood of transmission of Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Please adhere to the following, to do your bit to stop the spread;
- Avoid non-essential touch wherever possible.
- Keep a 2m distance at all times. If this is not possible, keep a 1m+ distance with mitigations,
for example, a face mask / face covering.
- Avoid gathering in waiting areas. If waiting outside the venue, please maintain social distancing.
- Please follow the new one-way system at both venues following your teacher’s direction or the poster guidance.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands before and after your class or lesson. Sanitiser will be provided.
- No changing in the toilets. Please arrive for your class / lesson in your dance outfit.
- The kitchens at both venues will be closed except for staff. Please bring your own water to stay hydrated.
- Wherever possible children should be dropped off for their class / lesson. Where this is not possible, only 1 parent / guardian will be allowed. Parents / guardians, please make sure your children understand these guidelines.
- Please only arrive for your class / lesson a few minutes prior to the start time to reduce the number of people in the hall at any one time. Please also leave as promptly as you can.
If possible, please tie hair back off the face at all times.
- If you feel unwell or show any signs or symptoms of Coronavirus, please stay at home. Late cancellation notice for Coronavirus symptoms will be accepted during these circumstances.
You may find the following links useful;
Please follow all guidance directed by your teacher. This policy is in place to keep us all safe.